Scheduled Groups Maintenance Thursday, February 15

  • Carole McManus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007
      Yahoo! Groups will undergo scheduled maintenance from about 10 p.m. to
      4 a.m. (Pacific time) Thursday, February 15
      (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html ). Access to web
      messages and email may be delayed during this time. Check the Yahoo!
      Groups Team Blog for English-language updates:
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team.

      We appreciate your patience during this maintenance. Regular upkeep of
      our servers keeps Yahoo! Groups running smoothly for us all.

      — The Yahoo! Groups Team