Update on the message search issue

  • moderatorcentral-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2010
      Today, we're excited to announce that we've begun rolling out a fix for the long-standing message search bug (http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/category/messages/message-search-messages/) . This fix will immediately benefit a majority of groups impacted by this problem. For the remaining groups, we'll continue moving them over to the new search system over the coming weeks.

      Q: How will I know if my group has been moved over?
      A: Groups that have not been moved over will continue to see search results from as recent as March of 2009, until they're moved to the new system

      Q: When do you plan to have the full migration complete?
      A: While we hope to have the full migration done as quickly as possible, we hope to have all of the remaining groups migrated over in the coming weeks. Once the migration process through, we'll update this blog post to let you know the migration process is complete.

      We know this migration took longer than anticipated but we're thrilled we've made it past this hurdle together and you're able to give the new search system a try.

      -Melissa Daniels & The Yahoo! Groups Team