Yahoo! Groups Mail Delivery Issues, January 25

  • Carole McManus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2007
      Due to a database-related issue earlier today, we are experiencing a
      Groups email backlog. Delivery of messages posted between 7 a.m. and 4
      p.m. (Pacific time) today, January 25, may be delayed several hours.

      Messages posted now are being processed through our backup mail
      servers, so they will be delivered immediately. While our primary
      servers catch up, Groups users may see messages that were posted
      earlier today delivered out of order.

      We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and your group
      members.

      The Yahoo! Groups Team

      This message has also been posted on the Yahoo! Groups Team blog
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team , your source for the latest
      news and updates for Yahoo! Groups owners and moderators.