Planned Outage: July 14, 15, and 16

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      This week (July 14, 15, and 16), we'll be performing maintenance on the remaining 75% of Yahoo! Groups that were not affected by last Wednesday's outage.

      This maintenance will take place over a three-day period (July 14, 15, and 16), as we'll be working on 25% of Yahoo! Groups at a time. This means you may be able to access some of your groups, but not all, during the outages. For the affected groups, mail will be delayed, but will return to normal once the outage is complete.

      All of the outages will take place at 3pm PT (10pm UTC/GMT-to determine what time the outage will take place in your neighborhood, please visit this link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) on the 14th, 15th, and 16th.

      While we know that outages sometimes seem to come at exactly the wrong time, we again hope to have these next three done within 2 hours.

      Once the maintenance has been completed, we'll update the blog (http://www.ygroupsblog.com).

      Thanks for your patience!

      Melissa Daniels
      Yahoo! Community Manager