Planned Outage: Wednesday, July 8

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      On Wednesday, July 8th we will be performing scheduled maintenance on the Yahoo! Groups databases. During this time, some of you may not be able to access your groups, and group mail will be delayed.

      Maintenance should take roughly two hours, and will begin at 1pm PT (8pm UTC- to determine what time the outage will take place in your neighborhood, please visit this link: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html).

      Once the maintenance has been completed, we will update the Yahoo! Groups blog (http://www.ygroupsblog.com).

      Thanks for your patience!

      Melissa Daniels
      Yahoo! Community Manager