Re: bug update

  • gordon_groups_pm
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2009
      Have posted the message below to the blog <http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2009/05/26/bug-update/>, so folks who are interested can now leave comments there (although, as I mention on the blog, if you want to report an additional issue, commenting on the blog is not a substitute for contacting Customer Care).

      In addition, I added to the blog post an additional bug, which I inadvertently left off the original message below: this is the "disappearing text in replies" bug, which is affecting some users:
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/issues/missingreply.html