message delays

  • Gordon Strause
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 10:18 PM
      We're aware of the problem with delayed messages affecting some messages
      to some groups and are investigating the cause. Will update with more
      information once we have it. Usually, once this type of problem is
      diagnosed, it can be addressed quickly.

      Apologies for the inconvenience. Please refer to the blog for the latest
      updates:
      http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2009/04/23/message-delays/

      - Yahoo! Groups Team