Yahoo! Mail Planned Maintenance, March 13 2009

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      We wanted to give you a heads up that the Mail team will be conducting maintenance this coming weekend that might impact some of you.

      Beginning the evening of March 13 (Pacific time), you may experience problems accessing your Yahoo! Mail account. Should you be one of the users impacted by this maintenance you should be able to access your mail and all of it's features again the morning of March 14.

      For more information and to stay up to date on Yahoo! Mail news, be sure to visit the Yahoo! Mail blog (http://ymailblog.com).

      Thanks for your patience while the Mail team works to improve your experience!

      Melissa Daniels
      Yahoo! Community Manager