Update: Groups Photos Notifications

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2009
      We wanted to let you know that we've identified and resolved a bug with photos that was causing notifications of new photos to not go out.

      The good news is, the issue has been resolved and if you currently have your photos (and messages) set to "moderate" within your Group, you'll begin to receive notifications whenever members upload photos that require approval.

      The bad news is, if your Group took advantage of the new photo feature and uploaded a bevy of photos, you may have received a series of backlogged messages notifying you of past photo uploads that needed approval.

      Moving forward, if your Group is set to moderate photos, you'll be notified each time a member uploads a "batch" of photos. You won't receive a message for each individual photo, but instead, for the series as a whole (ex. Joe123 uploaded photo(s) to your Group).

      Melissa Daniels
      Yahoo! Community Manager