Maintenance Complete!

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      Hi all,

      I'm happy to let you all know that Yahoo's scheduled maintenance was officially complete Saturday morning. Thank you all for your patience whilst we work to improve your experience on Yahoo!.

      Melissa Daniels
      Yahoo! Community Manager

      PS, for those of you who emailed me asking what a colocation is, it's basically a large data center. Want to know more? Here's a great article on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colocation_centre
    • y_groups_team
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2009
        We just wanted to let you know that today's scheduled maintenance is now complete. You should be able to access all of your groups and all of their features.

        Thank you for your patience!

        Melissa Daniels
        Yahoo! Community Manager