Scheduled Maintenance-- TODAY, Friday, March 6

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 12:36 PM
      On Friday, March 6th (TODAY), Yahoo! will be performing maintenance and upgrades at some of our coloations. This upgrade is currently scheduled to start at 6pm PT and will take several hours to complete.

      This maintenance may affect the message search feature within your Groups on Yahoo!, but most users should not experience any issues or delays. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as this maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience!

      Melissa Daniels
      Yahoo! Community Manager