Groups Update: Bounce Management, Message Search, and Advanced Search

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      We just wanted to give you all an update on the Bounce Management and
      Search bugs we posted about last
      week.(http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2009/02/20/groups-update-message-search-moderator-logs-bounce-management/)

      The Groups team has been hard at work and is happy to report that the
      bounce management page is back up and running , so you should be able
      to accurately manage your member bounces now.

      We also continue to make progress on the Message Search issue, but
      there is still work to be done there. If all goes well, a fix might
      come as early as late next week (week beginning March 2nd), but
      unfortunately it's too soon to know for sure whether that will be
      possible. Until then, we appreciate your continued patience.

      However, we are happy to announce that the Advanced Search feature has
      been restored , so feel free to search with improved accuracy! ☺

      Thanks again for your patience while we continue to work on the
      Message Search issue, and we'll be sure to keep you up to date once we
      know more.

      If you're experiencing an issue that's not listed above, please
      contact Customer Care
      (http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/forms_index.html).
      Thanks!

      Melissa Daniels