Re: Groups Update: Message Search, Moderator Logs, Bounce Management

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2009
      Hi guys,

      My apologies if the message you received entitled "Groups Update:
      Message Search, Moderator Logs, Bounce Management" featured a number
      of unnecessary line breaks.

      It seems that there is a bug when Mac users (or Moderators) compose
      messages within the Safari web browser. :)

      The Groups team is now aware of this bug and is working to resolve it.
      In the meantime, if you're a Mac user (like me) and are experiencing
      this same issue, there's a work around. You can either try posting
      using Firefox, or, if you're the Moderator of the group you can change
      your preferences so that you moderate the posts, and then go in and
      delete the line breaks that display within the post. Hit preview to
      make sure things look OK, and then post the message!

      Sorry again for the funky looking message!

      Melissa Daniels
      Yahoo! Community Manager