RE: [moderatorcentral] Join Bug affecting Yahoo! Broadband Partner Users (AT&T, Rogers, BT, and more)

  • Gordon Strause
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
      One more update on this issue. It appears the work around described
      below does NOT work for Telecom New Zealand (TNZ) users. Until we can
      push a fix, there only option is to join groups as email only users
      (either by being added by a moderator or by subscribing via email). Our
      apologies for this inconvenience.