RE: [moderatorcentral] Join Bug affecting Yahoo! Broadband Partner Users (AT&T, Rogers, BT, and more)

  • Gordon Strause
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2008
      A point I should have made clearer in the original message:

      This bug does NOT affect existing users with these accounts who have
      successfully joined or created groups in the past. Only users who are
      trying to join a group for the first time, and who have not created an
      alias for other reasons, will be affected.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
        One more update on this issue. It appears the work around described
        below does NOT work for Telecom New Zealand (TNZ) users. Until we can
        push a fix, there only option is to join groups as email only users
        (either by being added by a moderator or by subscribing via email). Our
        apologies for this inconvenience.