Unscheduled Groups Outage Friday December 1

  • Carole McManus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Yahoo! Groups was unavailable or very slow to load from 12:30 pm to
      approximately 3:20pm Pacific today. As of 3:20 pm Pacific, services
      are repaired and fully recovered. Mail queued during the event is
      being delivered now. Our engineers are following up now and further
      investigating the cause.

      We appreciate your patience during the outage, and apologize for the
      inconvenience.

      This message is also posted on the Yahoo! Groups Team Blog, where you
      can go for news and info in the event of a Groups outage that affects
      message delivery: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team

      — The Yahoo! Groups Team