bug good news/bad news: calendar and pending messages

  • Gordon Strause
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      Because of a hardware problem at one of Yahoo's colocations, a number of
      Yahoo! properties are having technical issues. Yahoo! Groups users are
      being slightly affected because the Yahoo! Calendar (which Groups
      leverages) is temporarily "read only" (meaning you can't add new
      events).

      In more positive news, we have pushed a fix to the problem which
      surfaced this week preventing moderators from being able to view images
      in pending messages (generally, we never push code on a Friday but this
      bug seemed severe enough to warrant it). Note that one element (the
      "preview" link) on the edit pending message page is still broken, but we
      wanted to get this out regardless so that moderators who needed to view
      images before approving them could begin doing so immediately.

      Thanks for your patience,

      - Gordon
      Yahoo! Groups Team