Where did the Groups Labs/Grouplets link go?

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2008
      Because of some technical issues, we have had to again roll back the
      recent release that included the Groups Labs/Grouplets link in the left
      hand navigation.

      However, if your group had already begun to use grouplets, don't worry;
      your grouplets are still there, and you and your members can still
      access them through this direct link:

      (NOTE: you'll need to replace "YOUR_GROUP_NAME" with the actual name of
      your group.)

      We hope to have the left hand navigation links restored soon.

      Thanks for your patience.