YMail/Rocketmail and Photos bugs

  • gordon_groups_pm
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2008
      If anyone trying to join your group is a YMail or Rocketmail user or
      your group has been migrated to the new Photos system, we wanted to
      alert you to some bugs that users may be experiencing.

      Details here:
      http://tinyurl.com/joinphotosbugs
      <http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/11/09/bugs-ymailrocketmail-and-photos-issues/>

      -----

      Meanwhile, please note that if you have problems that are not
      addressed by the explanation on the blog, or if you are experiencing
      other bugs, you need to report these issues to Customer Care (rather
      than replying to this email or commenting on the blog) if you want
      assistance:

      You can contact Customer Care here:

      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/forms_index.html

      (or you can look for help from fellow users on one of these channels:
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/ideas/index.html )

      While we read all comments posted to blog and messages sent to the
      owner address of this group, we will NOT be able to provide any
      individual assistance to users who post in this way. Customer Care is
      the ONLY place to go for individual assistance.