91Groups Moderator Town Hall events in Chicago, IL & Portland, OR

  • Jami
    Sep 4, 2008
      Groups Moderators, you do so much for your community. We'd like to
      give something back.

      Save your seat at one of the up-coming Yahoo! Groups Moderator Town
      Hall events in Chicago, Illinois on September 23 and Portland,
      Oregon on September 24 from 6:00-9:00 PM.

      Join Yahoo! Groups for a special evening, just for moderators, where
      you can:

      - Hear the latest Yahoo! Groups news

      - Exchange ideas with other moderators

      - Participate in a panel discussion with the Yahoo! Groups team

      - Enjoy complimentary food and beverages
      If you live in the Chicago or Portland area and own or moderate an
      established, active group and want to voice your opinions on how we
      can make Yahoo! Groups better, please click on the appropriate link
      below to save your seat:

      Click here to save your seat at the Groups Moderators Town Hall in
      CHICAGO at the Wyndham Glenview Suites, Tuesday, September 23:

      Click here to save your seat at the Groups Moderators Town Hall in
      PORTLAND at the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower, Wednesday,
      September 24: http://tinyurl.com/57lxgd

      For those of you who aren't in one of these areas, don't fret, it's
      our goal to plan Town Hall events in different cities throughout the
      year because we want to hear from you too!

      If you'd like to receive an email when we plan event in your area,
      please visit the Groups Moderator Town Hall site here to submit your
      details: http://tinyurl.com/2jwcpt

      Thank you for being a part of the Groups community, we look forward
      to meeting you!

      Groups Community Manager