85The Groups team takes a break to dance

  • Jami
    Aug 4, 2008
      In order to maintain sanity at work, one must take a break on
      occasion to let off some steam. What better way than by partaking in
      a little dance? I think Matt Harding might agree me on this.

      If you've never heard of Matt, go check out
      http://www.wherethehellismatt.com He traveled to 42 countries in 14
      months to make his most recent video, "Dancing 2008," which has been
      viewed more than 8.5 million times since he posted it in June. His
      scenery included a tulip field in the Netherlands, the DMZ in Korea,
      the "Painted Ladies" in San Francisco, children in Yemen, Bollywood-
      style dancers in India, bushmen in New Guinea, and free spirits in

      Matt was invited to come do a video with Yahoos in Sunnyvale and you
      can check it out on Yodel Anecdotal:

      Groups Community Manager