80Re: Try out the new People Map Beta

  • Jami
    Jul 8 5:13 PM
      I apologize for a third email on the same topic, but the TinyURL I
      sent out didn't include the full URL to my blog post (that's what I
      get for moving too fast). And now there seems to be a problem with
      links created using TinyURL.

      You can go directly to the Groups blog, the People Map post is first
      on the page:

      <http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/>

      Thanks for your patience!

      --- In moderatorcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Jami" <jheldt@...> wrote:

      > Read more about People Map on the Groups blog:
      > http://tinyurl.com/6mmcoc
      >
      > I'll use TinyURL for long URL's from now on, I promise!
      >
      > Best,
      > Jami
      >
      > --- In moderatorcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Jami" <jheldt@> wrote:
      > >
      > > While the majority of the Yahoo! Groups team is working on
      > > strengthening and improving the core Groups product (more on
      that
      > > come soon), a small team of folks have been working on a new way
      > > create features within Groups, features that can be customized
      by
      > > moderators to fit the specific needs of their groups.
      > >
      > > We've been calling the work this team has been doing "Groups
      > Labs",
      > > and we are excited today to announce the first new feature
      > > (or "grouplet") built using the Groups Labs framework: the
      People