45Yahoo! Groups – A look back on 2007

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Dec 27, 2007
      With only four days left in 2007 I wanted to take the opportunity thank all of you for your hard work, dedication, and help to make 2007 another great year for Yahoo! Groups!

      2007 marked a major shift for Yahoo! Groups; we embraced the colossal potential that lies within all of the wonderful communities you have built. The priority of Groups has significantly increased within the company and we have turned our focus to reinforcing the infrastructure (or backend) that the Groups product is built on. We’ve also spent a lot of time developing enhancements and new functionality that we’ve heard many of you ask for.

      Please visit the Groups team blog to read more about some of the significant highlights from 2007: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51470/*http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2007/12/28/yahoo-groups-%e2%80%93-a-look-back-on-2007/

      Best wishes in the New Year,
      Jami Heldt
      Community Manager
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic