17Some Groups not receiving email messages

  • Carole McManus
    Mar 1, 2007
      We want to acknowledge the reports that not all groups are receiving
      email. Some of these groups are seeing the posts on their group
      archive on the Web, but not receiving them via email. This problem has
      been difficult to diagnose, since it is affecting some groups but not

      Our engineers have been investigating the root cause since we became
      aware of the problem last night. We will continue to work on this and
      will keep you updated via the Groups Team Blog:
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team .

      In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and apologize for the

      The Yahoo! Groups Team