14Yahoo! Groups Scheduled Maintenance

  • Carole McManus
    Jan 12, 2007
      Yahoo! Groups will undergo scheduled maintenance on Monday, January
      15, 2007, at 9 p.m. (Pacific time). We expect a brief service

      to 30 minute period from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. (Pacific time). Any groups
      messages sent at that time will be delivered after 11 p.m.

      We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you and your
      members. Scheduled maintenance keeps our servers running smoothly so
      your groups can run smoothly. We appreciate your patience during this

      — The Yahoo! Groups Team

      This message has also been posted on the Yahoo! Groups Team blog
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team , your source for the latest
      news and updates for Yahoo! Groups owners and moderators.