10Yahoo! Groups Team Blog for Group Owners and Moderators

  • Carole McManus
    Nov 30, 2006
      Subscribers to yg-alerts have used this group in the past for news of
      Yahoo! Groups outages and issues. Today, I'm pleased to introduce the
      Yahoo! Groups Team blog, a new improved way to get the latest news
      about Yahoo! Groups
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team

      The blog will be geared at Yahoo! Group owners and moderators. It will
      be the central place where we'll share news about the team, outages,
      issues, and notable activity in the community. Our planned features
      include Question of the Day, Moderator Spotlight, and a peek into the
      life of the Yahoo! Groups Team. The blog won't be a substitute for
      Yahoo! Customer Care-- the best and most efficient way to get help for
      technical issues is via the Groups Help links. But if you're seeing an
      issue that is affecting a lot of your members and looks like a trend,
      we want to know about it. As your Community Manager, I'll be using
      your comments on the blog as a way to learn more about you and what
      you'd like to see from Yahoo! Groups now and in the future.

      Whether you are new to moderating or have been at it for years, you
      can look to the Yahoo! Groups Team Blog as a resource to make your job
      a little easier. We hope you'll use the blog comments section to share
      some of your expertise and experience with the Yahoo! Groups Moderator
      Community. I'll see you on the blog!

      -- Carole McManus
      Yahoo! Groups and Yahoo! 360 Community Manager