Happy New Year!!

  • Blazebat
    Message 1 of 203 , Jan 2, 1999
      Well, the Y2K bug was apparently eaten by a bat,
      since the lights stayed on. I didn't get Aero the
      Acro-Bat, though. And Harvest Moon 64 (a farming
      simulator-type game that's actually pretty fun) still hasn't
      come into stores, yet. Pity. The vacation was pretty
      boring after all.<br> One high point though. A few weeks
      ago, I ordered out for some bat merchandise from BCI
      (Bat Conservation International), and it finally came!
      I got a calender with bat pictures, a book called
      The Bat-Poet, and a disk with a bunch of bat
      screen-savers on it! <br> You can get stuff like that if you go
      to www.bci.org (that's BCI's home page.) Well, Happy
      New Year!
    • flyingdragon1234
      Message 203 of 203 , Jan 27, 2002
        I think bats are so cool and cute! I especially like Flying Foxes because the look adorable. =P can someone post some good pictures of flying foxes?