Self presentation

  • Stefano Barone
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002
      Hi, my name is Stefano Barone and I am a reptile breeder. I live in Europe (Italy).
      I've a 3 pages photo gallery: if you want to see my reptiles, click on
      www.rettilariostefanobarone.cjb.net
      I love bats, especially flying foxes.
      A few days ago I bought a Roussettus aegyptiacus from a pet shop: I know they are social bats, so I had to buy two or more, but the shop had this only one. I've contacted another reptile shop, and fortunately in April I should take onother one or two (in Italy it is really rare to find them in the market).
      I've received informations about housing and feeding my Roussettus. It's a female and her name is ... Dracula!!!
      Has anyone of you some fruit bats?
      Stefano