I'm new... Hello!!! *flutters*

  • psychedelic_sorceress
    Message 1 of 203 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hello all, I am new on this club.<br><br>Well, I
      just love bats... They're so kawaii, and
      misunderstood. [Like me!] I'm actually very obsessed with bats,
      and have aquired the nickname "Fruit Bat" from my
      friends because when I'm tickled, I sound just like a
      bat. (O.O)<br><br>Just a little bit about
      myself.<br><br>*flutters about the club looking for a place to
      perch*<br><br>-Jesikhah
    • flyingdragon1234
      Message 203 of 203 , Jan 27, 2002
        I think bats are so cool and cute! I especially like Flying Foxes because the look adorable. =P can someone post some good pictures of flying foxes?