Hi, I'm new

  • dirty_dancing_queen_2000
    Message 1 of 203 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hiya every1, I'm new in the club and I'm also a
      new lover of bats. I went to Chester Zoo today and I
      spent most of the day in the bat cave pestering the
      keeper! I love them, the way they fly, how cute they R,
      what they eat, everything about them fascinates me. I
      want 2 learn more so can U please help me learn about
      the different breeds and everything there is 2 know
      about bats. Thanx a lot. Sandi
    • flyingdragon1234
      Message 203 of 203 , Jan 27, 2002
        I think bats are so cool and cute! I especially like Flying Foxes because the look adorable. =P can someone post some good pictures of flying foxes?