No activity in last 7 days
Lama Norlha Rinpoche, abbot of Kagyu Thubten Chöling Monastery and director of Kyabje Dorje Chang Kalu Rinpoche’s Dharma centers in the eastern United States commissioned Milarepa Osel Chö Dzong Stupa. His vision is to help heal the karma inflicted on the land and area during the mistreatment of Native Americans and the Civil War. The English translation of the Tibetan name is "Milarepa Clear Light Dharma Fortress". The Stupa and retreat center is located in Happy Valley TN.
Dharma Dzong is one of many planned Stupas here in the southern United States.
- Nov 20, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.