One last push before tomorrow's meeting

  • Sheryl Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      I thought I would send the links out one more time before the meeting. Please take a few minutes to fill out the surveys

      The link to the survey isĀ  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y8SR65H, please fill in with information about Fall program. We would like to have a draft for Thursday's meeting.

      The link for this survey is http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YLYLFBP. Please take time to fill out.

      Below is the tentative agenda for this week's meeting, we look forward to seeing you on Thursday.

      Tentative Agenda
      Welcome/Introductions
      Mission - Transforming the community and lives of youth through the MAGIC of collaboration
      Summer programming (what worked? What didn't?)
      - Tuesdays, Thursdays, Special Events, Summer Enrichment
      Surveys
      - Fall guide
      - Mo MAGIC Evaluation
      - Student Summer Feedback
      Priorities
      - Annual Report
      - Participants vs. member?
      - Subcommittees (community health, economic & vocational advancement, educational development, social development and social Justice)