RE: [mnwomenoftoday] Murder Mystery Night 11/29

  • TRACY SHAFFER
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hi Jennifer,

      You probably want to email Nicky at mvp@....   This year's MVP chose not to do yahoo groups (Amy was in charge of this group last year).

      Tracy Shaffer

      To: mnwomenoftoday@yahoogroups.com
      CC: whomyak64@...; bgbaarson@...
      From: bgbaarson@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 06:05:43 -0700
      Subject: [mnwomenoftoday] Murder Mystery Night 11/29

      Hello Nicki-

      My name is Jennifer Baarson and I am the one with the star next to her name on the sign up sheet at fall convention.  I was woundering if I could pick your brain on getting a murder mystery night for membership on 11/29?  Is there a good time to call?  Or do you have skype?

      Thanks much,

      Jennifer Baarson
      Cell: 651-605-1952
      Work: 763-520-0186 (direct line)

    • Mark Anderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
        Hi Jennifer,
         Thanks for your e-mail. I'm going to be busy doing another murder myster on Nov. 29th. Is there another date that would work for you? Or I could see if another staff member could come and facilitate it for you. I will send you the start up info. You can call me Thur and friday evening after 6 if you would like. Or call and I can always call you back.
        NIcky Anderson
        MVP

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2010
          Thanks much!

          From: bgbaarson@...
          Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 06:05:43 -0700

          Hello Nicki-

          My name is Jennifer Baarson and I am the one with the star next to her name on the sign up sheet at fall convention.  I was woundering if I could pick your brain on getting a murder mystery night for membership on 11/29?  Is there a good time to call?  Or do you have skype?

          Thanks much,

          Jennifer Baarson
          Cell: 651-605-1952 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              651-605-1952      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
          Work: 763-520-0186 (direct line)