Murder Mystery Night 11/29

  • Jennifer Baarson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hello Nicki-

      My name is Jennifer Baarson and I am the one with the star next to her name on the sign up sheet at fall convention.  I was woundering if I could pick your brain on getting a murder mystery night for membership on 11/29?  Is there a good time to call?  Or do you have skype?

      Thanks much,

      Jennifer Baarson
      Cell: 651-605-1952
      Work: 763-520-0186 (direct line)

    • TRACY SHAFFER
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
        Hi Jennifer,

        You probably want to email Nicky at mvp@....   This year's MVP chose not to do yahoo groups (Amy was in charge of this group last year).

        Tracy Shaffer

        To: mnwomenoftoday@yahoogroups.com
        CC: whomyak64@...; bgbaarson@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2010
          Hi Jennifer,
           Thanks for your e-mail. I'm going to be busy doing another murder myster on Nov. 29th. Is there another date that would work for you? Or I could see if another staff member could come and facilitate it for you. I will send you the start up info. You can call me Thur and friday evening after 6 if you would like. Or call and I can always call you back.
          NIcky Anderson
          MVP

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2010
            Thanks much!

            From: bgbaarson@...
            Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 06:05:43 -0700

            Hello Nicki-

            My name is Jennifer Baarson and I am the one with the star next to her name on the sign up sheet at fall convention.  I was woundering if I could pick your brain on getting a murder mystery night for membership on 11/29?  Is there a good time to call?  Or do you have skype?

            Thanks much,

            Jennifer Baarson
            Cell: 651-605-1952 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              651-605-1952      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
            Work: 763-520-0186 (direct line)