Mondays are for Membership!! 09/07/09

  • membershipwt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2009
      In case you did not hear the news yet, 1st Trimester membership stats were pretty incredible. We had growth!! How much? You'll need to attend convention to find out.

      DDs, you can help the trend continue by forwarding this email to your chapters. I'm still trying to get new members for our yahoo groups. My goal is 50 by November 1st and I'm been holding at 23 for several weeks. Anyone can join by clicking on the yahoo groups icon at www.mnwt.org (click on Fellowship==>Executive Council==>Staff==>MVP).

      Recruitment
      Seek a proclamation from your Mayor for Women of Today week (September 20-26). A proclamation template can be found on the PR page of the MNWT website (click on Fellowship==>Executive Council==>Program Managers==>PR). Make sure to do a press release announcing the proclamation and invite potential new members to your next chapter meeting.

      Retention
      Arrange for a signing of your WT Week proclamation at the next City Council meeting and invite chapter members to attend. Even better? Take a picture to submit with your press release announcing the event. Allow your chapter members to take pride in their organization. Members that are proud of their organization are renewing members.

      M-night
      The unBirthday Party. Complete guide and information can be found at www.mnwt.org (click on Project Ideas==>Socials==>M-nights).

      Deadline Reminder
      It's not too early!!! Our trimester ends on December 30. Get a head start on renewals so you can enjoy the holidays. Early bird deadline for 2nd Trimester is November 15.

      "The first requisite of success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem without growing weary."
      Thomas Edison