Happy Founder's Day! New Files Available!

  • membershipwt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      New files have been added to our yahoo groups account. In addition to information on how to build and use a prospective list, using facebook to recruit and how to talk about Women of Today, you will now find my 1st Trimester CIP, a growth plan template as a word document and several newer "Membership Event Kits" that are not on the mnwt.org website (these were formerly known as Magic Acts and were created by Jane Hanson).

      Make sure to tell my how you celebrated our Mystical Monday on June 29!

      Amy Schoch
      MNWT Membership VP
      612.751.0855 cell
      membershipwt@...
      mvp@...
    • bnspearson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
        I really encourage every chapter to get a Facebook page! It is free and pretty easy to do. Just use a chapter e-mail address to sign up and have one or two chapter members volunteer to post events and update the status. You can also talk about Women of Today and post links to events in your personal Facebook account.

        See the link below for an example of Facebook working. It is proof that it works to get the word out about the Women of Today!

        http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9d923b3127ccec7d054477e5e00000040O08AaNmrdk5Yswe3nwI/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

        Hope everyone had a great Founder's Day!

        Stacy Pearson
        Eden Prairie Chapter
      • toppings17
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
          Yes - I have has several non-WoT 'friends' on facebook also ask me what this whole Women of Today stuff is about... I direct them to our website then... it's cool.

          And the other day at our Hot Dog Stand Fundraiser (last Saturday) I was working and twice handed two ladies EPWT business cards and mentioned that they might be interested and those two both said, "Yes, I'm your friend on FB, that's how I knew about this hot dog stand. I'm watching for an event I can make it to!" and I had little conversations with each of them, too. It was great!

          People really do see us and get to "Lurk" a little to check us out and see if they'd like to be involved, too.

          :) Sue Ellen Toppings
          EPWT President