For people who love the outdoors...
Offering Minnesotans the opportunity to join with others in outdoor adventures.
Minnesota Rovers Outdoors Club is a diverse group of people drawn together by a common appreciation for the outdoors. We enjoy hiking, biking, paddling, climbing, skiing, camping, sight-seeing, and we take an active role in the preservation of the wilderness with which Minnesota is so well endowed. Trip costs are shared on day/weekend/extended adventures that are coordinated by members.
The best way to discover the wide range of outings is to attend one of our Tuesday evening meetings or
frequently visit our website for a current listing of upcoming trips and events.
Check our website for more information. www.mnrovers.org
- Nov 3, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.