Pepin Sail

  • Geoffrey Saign
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009

      Here's a link for the Pepin sail, July 31st, a few pics.  We had a great day, met up with other rovers on the lake and rafted two boats together.  Shared grapes and brownies and other things:)

      My best
      Geoff
    • geoffrey saign
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2010

        It started out windy, and stayed that way all day.  Good wind, so only needed to jib up, and still reached 6 knots a few times.

        Sunny enough to swim later in the day.  Good people, good fun.  Relaxing day on the water.

        Here’s the link below for the pics.

        http://picasaweb.google.com/GeoffSaign/RoverPepinSailJuly192010#

        (Melissa, can you get what you need off this site?)