Ooooo all the Bells and Whistles :-) Mine is the ON battery type. I have it on the POS side since it is the closest terminal. I just tip the cover forwarddmc_5180
They still have it: K2913DP Wings-A-Loft™ Remote Battery Cut-Off Switch $79.95 + shipping Nick Ryan Stroschein ryan_stroschein@... [mndmc] wrote onnk1165
I have a battery kill switch that's connected to the keyless entry system. So, when I'm done driving I hit the door locks and then button 1 to disconnect theryan_stroschein
Not a substitute for the DML or DMCTalk, but members can post and kind of technical question or ask for personal assistance.
Announcements will also be made regarding general get-togethers, cruises, or lunches.
This is an unmoderated list, but profanity or trolling will not be tolerated. All members must be approved before joining as a spam reduction measure.
- Jun 20, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.