Chance...

  • Ho Nee Shen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2002
      We interupt this program to give you some important news.

      If you are ever short of money and see some extra cash over the weekend,
      there is an opening for promoters.. weekend promoters..

      the job is to walk around in a mall and distribute flyers!.. easy job..

      For more information, please contact me at neeshen@...

      PS: its not me who is hiring, i am just helping a hand. want to know more,
      please email me...