Lets celebrate Lantern Festival !

  • Charn Eng Li
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002

      A group of  "cute little kids "  will celebrate Lantern Festival ( mooncake) on :

      Date: 22 September 2002 ( Sunday)
      Time: 9:00pm
      Venue: MMU Playground ( nearby surau )

      The real lantern festival is on 21st September ... but holiday ma ... so we celebrate it a day late lor .. 22/9 is the last day of the trimester break ... i suppose everybody had come back ...

      The objective of this event is to enhance the relationshop between mmurcs members. We would like to invite all the non-chinese members to join us in celebrating this Lantern Festival ...

      Anybody who interested ..please bring your own lantern ... hehehe  because no budget allocated for this event ... must keep our money to save people... hehehe

      hope to see you all there ... enjoy your holidayssss ....

      Do You Yahoo!?