click on me !

  • somebody u dunno laa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Good news!

      MMU Red Crescent Society are proudly bring to you the Malaysian Red Crescent Society Basic First Aid Certificate Course. As we all know it�s a fact that first aid is essential to our daily life. This is a good opporturnity to learn some first aid skills in both theorytical and practical way. The details are as below:

      Date : 13th, 14th & 20 July 2002
      (Sat, Sun, Sat)

      Time : 0850 to 1700

      Venue : 13th, 14th July 2002 at Lecture Hall 1 (XR1005)
      20th July 2002 at Lecture Hall 4 (XR1002)

      Attire : Red Crescent Society T-Shirt, jeans

      Fees : Members : RM 10.00 only
      + RM1 get a free T-Shirt
      None members : RM 14.00 only

      Due Date for registration is 5th July 2002

      (Lecture notes will be provided)

      for more information, please come to our booth counters at

      Central Plaza
      2nd (Tuesday) and 3rd (Wednesday) July 2002
      9.15am to 5.00pm

      or mail me

      kai97@...

      For those who have registered, thanks a lot and please come to our booth counters to make the payment & confirm the participation.

      �Together we strive for humanity!!�

      Thanks and have a nice day ahead..

      MMU Red Crescent Society
      Voluntary Aid Detachment 83 (A)