Attention Of Wearing Uniform Tomolo...

  • Stephen Voon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi everyone Happy Tanglung to all ah....and
      enjoy yourself to eat mooncake. One attention to all
      those duty tomolo and the rest of the day of our booth
      opening day. Please wear your full uniform for tomolo
      duty for those whose shift is tomolo. Stick to your
      shift and for those members who are free also are very
      much welcome to come over to help up. This also same
      for the rest of the day of our day in open the booth.
      Besides for those who still dun have uniform
      yet at least you must wear your RC T-Shirt for these
      few days duty. But still you all are encourage to wear
      your full RC uniform. If you all dun have the RC
      Uniform yet then only RC T-shirt are allowed.
      So hope to see you all tomolo on Jaga Booth
      day.... Bye...

      "TOGETHER WE STRIVE FOR HUMANITY"

      fROM:
      Stephen Voon
      Commandant VAD-83
      MALAYSIAN RED CRESCENT SOCIETY
      Multimedia University Chapter / District
      Jalan Multimedia
      63100 Cyberjaya
      Selangor Darul Ehsan

      http://phone.yahoo.com