Chapter Committees for year 2013/2014

  • Schewlin Ng
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      Dear all,

      We had conducted our chapter Annual General Meeting 2013 on 20th April 2013. The new chapter committees of year 2013/2014 are listed as below:

      Advisory Panel :
      Dr. Eddy Chiong Siong Choy
      Mr. Charn Eng Li
      Mr. R. Kalaivanan
      Ms. Wong Hui Shin
      Mr. Oh Yu Kiat
      Mr. Chai Sim Por

      Chairman : Ir. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Chan Yee Kit
      Deputy Chairman : Ms. Tengku Putri Norishah

      Vice Chairman I : Mr. Goh Pei Gueh
      Vice Chairman II : Mr. Shin Chee Wei

      Chapter Secretary : Mr. Lee Jia Kee
      Chapter Treasurer : Ms. Tan Hui Na
      OC VAD : Ms. Low Michelle
      OC Training : Ms. Yap YuQing
      Chapter Quartermaster : Ms. Chan Yu Xuan
      Chairman of Emergency Response : Mr. Pong Chee Wei
      Chairman of Blood Program : Mr. Cho Der Hwa
      Chairman of Social Welfare : Ms. Lee Cornie
      Chairman of Publicity: Ms. Won Shu Lin
      Chairman of IHL : Mr. Syiran Roy A/L Kalvikarasan
      Chairman of Fundraising : Mr. Ham Yi Shiuan

      Commandant of VAD A: Ms. Chai Yi Lin
      Commandant of VAD B: Mr. Hong Yen Hau
      Commandant of VAD C: Ms. Chan Yu Xuan
      Commandant of VAD D: Ms. Kua Jia Min
      Assistant commandant of VAD A: Mr. Prasad Thiruchelvam

      Congratulations to those who have been promoted and thanks a lot to those who will be graduating. All of you have contributed a lot to our chapter and we are highly appreciate it.

      As for the new chapter committees, my best wishes to all of you on behalf of chapter committees 2012/2013, to work hard together with all the outstanding VADs in the chapter and improve on what we have achieved!

      ALL THE BEST!!!

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive for Humanity"

      Best Regards,