Annual General Meeting 2013

  • Schewlin Ng
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
      Dear all,

      Greetings from Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter!

      It is our pleasure to announce that we will be having Annual General Meeting(AGM) with the details as follow:

      Date : 20th April 2013 (Saturday)
      Time : 11.30am
      Venue : FOE BR 1021
      Attire : RC-Uniform or RC T-Shirt with black pants and cover shoesa

      Agenda:
      1. Chapter Chairman's Address
      2. Confirmation of Minutes of Previous Meeting
      3. Matters Arising
      4. Consideration and Receipt of Annual Report 2012
      5. Approval of Audited Financial Report 2012
      6. Dissolution of Chapter Committee 2012/2013
      7. Nomination and Election of New Line Up of Chapter Committee 2013/2014

      All RC members are welcome to join us. Kindly inform me for your attendance through email, schewlin21@... or H/P, 012-3736361.

      For those who registered for the RC committee year 2013/2014, this is a compulsory meeting for all of you to attend.

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Best Regards,
      Ng Schew Lin