Vacancy for Emergency Services Officer (ESO)

  • Schewlin Ng
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Dear all,

      Greetings from Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter!

      For your information, Malaysian Red Crescent has been offering the ambulance services to resident in Klang Valley since November 2012. In order to enhance the services, Malaysian Red Crescent Selangor Branch would like to offer a vacancy entitled "Emergency Services Officer" (ESO) to all Malaysian Red Crescent members in chapter level.

      24 Hour Emergency Ambulance Services Department had received several emergency calls from those in need. In response to these emergency calls, our ESOs had carried out their duties well to respond to these emergency calls. We hope that the excellent services rendered would continue to be maintained and improved and thereby would enhance the performance and image of the services.

      For more details as well as for those who are interested to volunteer themselves in this service, please do not hesitate to contact me with following details:
      Email : schewlin21@...
      H/P : 012-373 6361

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"