32nd Blood Donation Drive

  • Schewlin Ng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Dear all,

      Greetings from Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter!

      It is our pleasure to announce that we will be having 32nd Blood
      Donation Drive. The details of the Blood Donation Drive are as follow:

      Date : 2nd July 2012 (Monday) - 4th July 2012 (Wednesday)
      Time : 10am - 4.30pm
      Venue : MPH Extension Hall, MMU Cyberjaya

      WHAT MAKE YOU DON'T DONATE BLOOD??? o.O
      Let us clear your doubts!!! ^.^
      http://www.facebook.com/events/322435161174050/

      Everyone are welcome to join us. SAPS point will be given.

      For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact:
      Pong Chee Hong, 017-2078018, cheehongpong@...
      Ham Yi Shiuan, 014-6054955, hamyishiuan@...

      Hope to see you there. Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"