something to read

  • Daniel Soon Teik Chye
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001

      Hie guys,

                I guess it has been along time since I last wrote an email J. Same as before this email is to give all of you some semangat before attending the sea games duty.

                Before I start, I would like to thank all of you weather you are committees or an ordinary member of our society for being with society. Remember without your commitment our society will not flourish as much as it flourish now. We are recognised as one of the most active society in MMU by STAD and everyone should be proud of this achievement within one semester we have already organized a first aid course and a sport injuries course and we are going to the Sea Games duty as well. Not to forget we will be organizing the Disaster camp somewhere in mid October. Next year we will be participating in the state parade and we will be parading our marching skills in front of Selangor Menteri Besar. This is one of the biggest competition in Red Crescent . After that we will have another course and perhaps a gathering or our anniversary celebration. And we will take every opportunity to promote first aid to the public.

                If any of you guys have any ideas for acticities pls forward it to me at danielstc@... or danielstc@.... Your suggestions is much needed to boost our clubs activities.

                Finally, for the sea games I hope that those who are going will give us your fullest commitment and cooperation so that we can handle things more efficiently and of course if anyone of you got a car pls help me and nee shen out we really need you help. Anyway, though most of you participate the duty either to watch free in the games or get some money. But please remember one of the reasons why you join Red Crescent is to Help! Help! Help. So if anyone of you could help us out you are very welcome to do so. Thanks for reading this mail and  enjoy your holidays. See you in Sea Games.

      DANIEL SOON

      O/C Training

      RCS MMU Chapter.