MMURC Recruitment Drive 2012/2013

  • Schewlin Ng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2012
      Dear all,

      It is our pleasure to announce that Malaysian Red Crescent Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter (MMURC) is having our Membership Recruitment Drive for academic year 2012/2013! The details of the Recruitment Drive are as follow:

      Date : 12th June 2012-14th June 2012
      Time : 10.00am-4.00pm
      Venue : Central Plaza

      and

      Clubs and Societies Registration Week 2012/2013
      Date: 18th June 2012-19th June 2012
      Time: 9.00am-5.00pm
      Venue: Multipurpose Hall (MPH)

      For those registered members, kindly drop by our booth to renew your membership status.

      For any further enquiries, you may contact:
      Ham Yi Shiuan - 014-6054955
      Lee Su Hwee - 017-2003637

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"