Updated for New Chapter Committees for year 2012/2013

  • Schewlin Ng
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2012
      Dear all,

      We had conducted our chapter Annual General Meeting 2011 on 7th April 2012. The new chapter committees of year 2012/2013 are listed as below:

      Chairman : Ir. Dr. Chan Yee Kit
      Deputy Chairman : Mr. R. Kalaivanan

      Vice Chairman I : Ms. Tengku Putri Norishah
      Vice Chairman II : Mr. Shin Chee Wei

      Advisory Panel :
      Dr. Eddy Chiong Siong Choy
      Mr. Charn Eng Li
      Ms. Wong Hui Shin
      Mr. Oh Yu Kiat
      Mr. Kok Seh Lim Jeffrey
      Ms. Sophia Wong Sue Huey
      Mr. Lau Chun Nang
      Mr. Chai Sim Por
      Mr. Goh Pei Gueh

      Chapter Secretary : Ms. Ng Schew Lin
      Chapter Treasurer : Ms. Wong Lai Yan
      OC VAD : Mr. Ham Yi Shiuan
      OC Training : Ms. Ong Poh Ching
      Chapter Quartermaster : Ms. Low Michelle
      Chairman of Emergency Response : Ms. Lee Su Hwee
      Chairman of Blood Program : Mr. Pong Chee Hong
      Chairman of Social Welfare : Mr. Leaw Jian Xiong
      Chairman of IHL : Mr. Lee Jia Kee
      Chairman of Publicity: Mr. Tan Loo Siang

      Commandant of VAD A: Mr. Syiran Roy
      Assistant commandant of VAD A: Mr. Teoh Chen Hong

      Commandant of VAD B: Ms. Tan Zheng Ling
      Assistant commandant of VAD B: Mr. Ler Chun Shan

      Commandant of VAD C: Ms. Yap YuQing
      Assistant commandant of VAD C: Ms. Koh Pei San

      Commandant of VAD D: Mr. Jacky Vong Liew
      Assistant commandant of VAD D: Ms. Tan Yi Ling

      Congratulations to those who have been promoted and thanks a lot to those who will be graduating. All of you have contributed a lot to our chapter and we are highly appreciate it.

      As for the new chapter committees, my best wishes to all of you on behalf of chapter committees 2011/2012, to work hard together with all the outstanding VADs in the chapter and improve on what we have achieved!

      ALL THE BEST!!!

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive for Humanity"

      Best Regards,